At Hargrove, our safety culture protects and promotes the well-being of every person who works with us and every person touched by our work. The safety of each person and the health of our environment are top priority.
In addition to safety in our designs and on our projects, Hargrove offers Health, Safety, and Environmental (HSE) services to clients who need support addressing hazards or meeting regulations. We have supported the manufacturing sector, including aerospace, naval, automotive, and steel manufacturing, as well as the petrochemical, energy, and construction industries.
Our Team includes certified industrial hygienists (CIH) and experienced consultants who are able to deliver a wide range of HSE support services. We identify health, safety, and environmental program needs based on meeting current regulations and client processes. Our team of HSE experts are available to conduct specific training to meet your facilities' needs as well as provide on-site safety management services.
Allow us to develop HSE programs that address hazards specific to your operational demands. We provide a wide range of industrial hygiene services including quantitative assessments (testing/sampling plans and field studies), analysis of results, recommendations based on our findings, and associated training for your employees. With experience in ventilation design, guarding, and personal protective equipment (PPE) assessments, we can find innovative solutions to reduce potential for exposure to chemicals, noise, vibrations, slips and falls, and equipment hazards.
Hargrove supports our clients with spill prevention and best management plans (SPCC/BMP), Clean Air Act compliance, hazardous waste/RCRA, environmental site assessments, and EPA permitting. We also have the capability of generating systems for wastewater and water treatment, air pollution control devices, product recovery/recycle, and groundwater remediation. Additionally, our team provides support in incident investigation as well as regulatory and committee affairs.
Areas of Expertise
- Industrial Hygiene
- Hex Chrome Air Sampling
- Noise Surveys, Dosimetry + Training
- Health + Safety Program Audits
- Compliance Assessments
- HSE Program Design, Development
- Hazard + Risk Assessments
- Process Safety Management
- PHA Revalidations
- Design Safety Reviews
- Emergency Planning Support
- Environmental Permitting + Reporting
- Storm Water Planning + Inspections
- Product Stewardship
- SPCC + BMP Planning
- Hazard Communication Assessments + Training
- Sampling Plans + Field Studies
- Wastewater Treatment System Design
- Product Recover/Recycle Systems
- Storm Water System + Drainage Design
- Secondary Containment Systems
- Hazardous Waste/RCRA
- Remediation Services
- Job Hazard Analysis + Training
- Lockout/Tagout Program Development + Training
- PPE Assessments + Training
- Incident Investigation