Hargrove partners with our clients on site selection and development. Our civil engineers, environmental specialists, surveyors, and project managers have experience with industrial and commercial site development with wetland, marine, soil quality, water supply, routing/zoning, and permitting considerations.
We have expertise in waste and wastewater, including detention ponds, groundwater management, storm water management, sewer system design, site remediation, and wastewater collection, treatment, storage, and reuse. We support our clients with environmental permitting, spill prevention, compliance reporting/monitoring, and incident investigation.
Well-designed infrastructure in and around our clients’ sites is important, so Hargrove provides engineering for truck/rail offloading facilities, new spur tracks, rail and highway tie-ins, ship/barge loading, parking, roadways, bridges, and walkways.
Many clients count on our multi-discipline support centers around retrofit projects in existing facilities and sites. This includes grading and drainage upgrades, water runoff studies, sewer routing and rerouting, erosion control, dock work, and road or railway retrofits to meet local guidelines.
Areas of Expertise
- Commercial and Industrial Site Development/Site Plans
- Storm Water Management and Underground Pipe Design
- Detention Pond Design
- Marine and Shoreline Applications
- Railroad Layout
- Roadway and Parking Lot Design
- Water and Sewer System Design
- Wastewater Collection and Treatment Systems
- Traffic Control Plans
- Erosion and Sediment Control Plans
- Retaining Walls
- Underground Pipeline Installation/Relocation
- Wetland/Ecological Design
- Rough and Finish Grading Layout
- Drainage Studies and Improvements
- Pipeline Installation/Relocation
- Coordination with Utility Companies