Engineering for Smarter Power Generation
Producing power at large plants and smaller industrial facilities requires a multi-disciplined approach to ensure a safe, productive and profitable operation. Hargrove specializes in managing all aspects of coal, gas, renewable energy, and cogeneration facilities retrofit projects, which often ensure that the plants maintain operations or are scheduled during a well-planned shutdown.
Let us add value to your operation in any way you need, from control upgrades that automate processes and energy storage or air monitoring that guarantees regulatory compliance. Our big-picture thinkers have extensive experience auditing power systems for maximum energy efficiency, risk mitigation and safety.
In addition to integrating material handling, boilers, turbines, and generators, and systems for traditional energy production, we also have expertise in syngas and hydrogen as well as alternative fuel sources such as ethanol, biodiesel, and 2nd generation renewables such as biomass.
Hargrove Teammates have experience on projects up to 1350MW. Our Team regularly executes greenfield units and retrofits and revamp projects within utility companies’ industrial generation facilities. Hargrove supports our clients with front-end planning, onsite construction management and technical support, QA/QC oversight and inspection services, laser scanning and 3D modeling, controls + automation and site-based teams.
We deliver real solutions that can have a big impact on your plant and the people it serves. Discover more about Hargrove, or contact us for more information on work we do in this market.
Areas of Expertise
- Air-Cooled Condenser Projects
- Flue Gas Desulfurization Projects
- Repowering/Refueling Retrofitting
- Selective Catalytic Reduction Projects
- Baghouse Projects
- Air Quality Control System Modifications for SOx, NOx, SAM, Mercury and Particulates
- Regulatory Compliance Projects
- BACT Analysis
- NSPS Analysis
- Boiler MACT Analysis
- Material Handling
- Condition-based Maintenance Programs
- Infrastructure + Utilities
- Utility MACT Analysis
- Feasibility Studies
- Plant Performance Improvements
- Automation + Control System Upgrades
- Site Screening + Selection
- Repowering of Existing Plants
- Conceptual Design
- Technology Assessments
- Detailed Design
- Commissioning + Start-Up Support