Hargrove owns laser scanning and drone data capture equipment and has a full-time laser scanning team dedicated to industrial measurement and integrating scans into 3D-modeling software.
Integrating laser scanning as part of heavy retrofit and revamp projects – especially in tight spaces – reduces rework, improves operability, and enhances “clash-free” constructability. By capturing data on all objects electronically and tying the data in with design, Hargrove improves safety by eliminating field hours and gathering immediate feedback from onsite.
- Improved Flexibility in Design
- Enhanced Communication + Coordination of Info
- 3D Model Integration
- Verification of Existing Conditions
- Clash-Free Constructability
- Digital Format of Info used by Multiple Disciplines
- Topographic Surveys
- Boundary Surveys
- Drainage Study Surveys
- GPS Control Surveys
- As-Built Surveys
- Survey Data Integrated with Civil Design Projects